Please provide detailed and elaborate responses to the following questions. Your responses should include examples from the reading assignments, if possible. Your answer to each question should be at least 300 words in length and utilize APA guidelines.
1. Give two reasons why it is important to upgrade your browser when a new version becomes available.
2. Compare and contrast POP e-mail to Web-based e-mail systems in terms of control, security, and accessibility.
3. How is e-commerce different from traditional retailing? What are some distinguishing features of digital markets and digital goods? What is your experience in purchasing online? Do you prefer to shop online or via a traditional outlet? Why?
4. How is the Internet changing the economics of information and business models? Name and describe one business model for e-commerce. What is the difference between pure-play Internet and clicks-and-mortar business models?
PART II: Essay Question
to search for information that supports your arguments. Directions: In a paper of at least 2 to 3 pages in length, please respond to the following questions. Be sure to utilize APA guidelines. Please feel free to use the
Many of us have become accustomed to electronic payment systems. These systems will continue to increase as businesses and banks present more opportunities to use them. In your own words, please compose a response to each of the following prompts:
Name and describe various categories of e-commerce.
Compare and contrast electronic payment systems. Which type do you use most often? Which type is most applicable for organizations you interact with regularly?
Explain how Internet technology supports business-to-business e-commerce.
Please provide detailed and elaborate responses to the following questions. Your responses should include examples from the reading assignments, if possible. Your answer to each question should be at least 300 words in length and utilize APA guidelines. Please feel free to use the LIRN Library to search for information that supports your arguments.
1. List and describe the different file format types used for bitmap graphics.
2. There are a variety of techniques used by content providers to protect digital media from unlicensed duplication and use. Discuss Content Scrambling System as a DVD DRM technology.
3. Describe the TIFF and JPEG bitmap graphic formats.
4. Discuss graphics conversion as it relates to vector-to-bitmap and bitmap-to-vector conversion.
5. Contrast a Web page that uses streaming video with one that uses the alternative of downloading the entire video file before playing it. Discuss the advantages and disadvantages of each.
6. With regard to DRM technologies and copy protection, how do you know if you are breaking the law?