What is this course about?
This course enables students to acquire a sound knowledge of the Australian taxation system and the compliance requirements. Topics include:
- the Constitution and taxation power
- the concept, source and derivation of income
- trading stock, exempt income, allowable deductions
- tax offsets; and the determination of taxable income
- decline in value
- and miscellaneous business deductions
- tax administration
- fringe benefits tax
- and goods and services tax.
What are the expected outcomes of the course?
Course learning outcomes On successful completion of this course, you should have:
- a sound understanding of the Australian Taxation system and the sources of Australian taxation
- demonstrated knowledge of the main concepts and principles of Australian income taxation law
- competence in applying the taxation law in preparing income tax returns of moderate complexity for individual taxpayers, companies, partnerships and trusts
- an ability to critically evaluate principles of Australian Fringe Benefits and Goods and Services tax regimes
- knowledge of the compliance requirements under the Australian taxation system a critical awareness of the concept of tax avoidance and of general tax avoidance provisions in the Australian Tax legislation
Where Can I Get Help In LAWS20023 Australian Taxation Law Course Help?
At UniqueWritersBay we have professional writers ready all around the clock to offer you the help you need to pass this course. We deliver high quality and original papers at affordable prices and we also guarantee a good grade. Are you taking LAWS20023 Australian Taxation Law Course? Why not try our services and we promise you the best.