As conveyed in your reading materials, health literacy encourages active participation in creating and maintaining a living environment that is healthy. In this assignment, you are asked to consider ways to improve health literacy among adult learners.
Case Assignment Expectations:
Use information from the modular background readings as well as any good quality resource you can find. Please cite all sources and provide a reference list at the end of your paper.
LENGTH: 3 pages
The following items/requirements/questions will be assessed in particular:
- Discuss whether the traditional pedagogic approach to teaching is appropriate for adult learners
- Identify teaching principles that are useful for adult learners
- Develop/adapt a design for an effective education plan. The plan will be for adult learners who have low health literacy. The education plan should include: subjects to be taught, length of time, and references.
- What do you see as the primary differences between teaching adults and young learners?
Your paper will be graded on the following factors:
Order Unique Answer Now
- Precision – follow all instructions and answer each part of the assignment.
- Breadth – show broad knowledge of the module’s topic.
- Depth – go into detail to show more critical thought about the specific assignment.
- Clarity – the extent to which you elaborate and include discussion or examples as asked.
- Critical thinking – thinking that goes beyond simple description, repetition, or quotation, and comes to a relevant conclusion.
- Original work – the paper is your own work, not copied or paraphrased from any other sources. Citations are used any time you state a fact or idea that is not common knowledge.
- Application (for SLP assignments)- the extent to which you apply the information to a real-life situation related to the assignment.