Synopsis of the Situation
Whole Foods Market (WFM) ventured into the organic food market earlier as compared to other grocery hoards. Indeed, this company’s market is considered as the biggest retail chain of organic and natural foods within United States. To be specific, this company is confirmed to contain with 172 stores within North America and also in United States. Its mission is that ‘the company is greatly selective concerning what it sell, dedicated to straight quality policies and committed to sustainable agriculture’. Based on this, the company is capable of issuing high-quality goods to clients and high profits to stakeholders. Whole Foods Markets has achieved revenue of US$10 billion in view of 300-plus stores in 2010 though it does not have any implication on the product’s quality principles and its existing reputation. Otherwise, this assignment is aimed at providing means by which this company can grow in a progressively more competitive market (Johnston & Szabo, 2011).
- Purchase sustainable land for cultivating for personal locally grown organic goods. Amongst the major solutions for this company is to purchase a sufficient land so as to acquire enough space for growing food crops that are treated with required organic products thus ensuring that their products are free from chemicals.
- Instigation of a corner grocery store bazaar through inclusion of small amounts of fresh and organic goods that shall be conveniently situated within neighborhoods. At this point, the company is aimed at improving its market powers through establishment of grocery stores markets as well as including organic and fresh products which shall be expediently located hence being accessible by all consumers (Fishman, 2006).
- Making a distinction through providing more ‘vigorous alternative’ livelihood choices, that is, wellness lectures and cooking classes.
Moreover, this company is aimed at creating vigorous alternatives that revolves on different livelihood choices. At this juncture, the company shall concentrate on ascertaining that the entire organization has provided its workers with training so as o advance their competences on preparing different goods.
Selected Solution to the Problem
Instigation of a corner grocery store bazaar through providing small amounts of fresh and organic goods that shall be conveniently situated within neighborhoods. This company is aimed at improving its market powers through establishment of grocery stores markets as well as including organic and fresh products which shall be expediently located hence being accessible by all consumers. Indeed, this is a vital alternative since the company shall be able to capture huge number of clients since they will be able to meet higher demand of goods requested by customers (Kesmodel & Wilke, 2007).
Read also Methods of Entry into Foreign Markets
- Month 1: Advancing department will be established
- Month 2: Integrating department shall create implementation strategy for pilot storage which will aid in ferrying different products to various parts of the world.
- Month 3: Pilot stores shall start to run novel programs that will facilitate effective and effectual progress of the company.
- Month 3-9: The integrating department shall respond to challenges and success through new programs and advancing implementation plan for the rest stores.
- Month 9-24: The implementation strategy is rolled out to the entire food stores, where new programs are needed in entire stores by the end of last month (24th Month)
Recommendations and Conclusion
Due to absence of available nutritional brands, Whole Foods is required to venture into a private label product business. At this juncture, there need to be private label products that are recognized as organic foods including Whole kids Organic and 365 Everyday Value. In connection to this, the firm should also operate its private label products to halt the demanding of organic goods from their clients who have already indicated health attentiveness. Moreover, the company should also promote their goods in immense forms of advertising and public interrelations hence leading to an increment of the brand figure, profits and brand loyalty. Furthermore, it is also important to customize its location to worldwide including international expansion and this should be done through ensuring that the management is aware of country’s economic conditions prior to company deciding to establish its business in specified area (Foods, 2004).
Read also Facebook As A Business Marketing Option
In connection to this, this firm needs to develop low priced goods beneath its name for less disposable income clients. Besides, the company must generally make seminars for customers those who are not sufficiently eradicated and then share the annihilation concerning the way organic goods are beneficial to human being’s daily livelihood. Additionally, this company should also stabilizer its distribution line. This can be achieved through purchasing farmlands to produce quality standards of organic foods and this shall aid in sustaining a more saving and minimizing costs encountered while buying goods from suppliers (Johnston, 2008).