Research and do an analysis of a company that does both domestic and international business like Apple Inc. Review the company’s profile, target demographics and market, human resource strategies, and human resource challenges. You will use this information to examine the human resource challenges that the company faces and to suggest one (1) human resource strategy that could improve the company’s competitive edge.
Write a six to eight (6-8) page paper in which you:
- Analyze Apple Inc overall, its primary purpose, the customers that it serves, and its size.
- Examine the common HR challenges that the organization currently faces (e.g., high turnover, low wages, lack of skilled workers, etc.).
- Determine the primary ways in which the international status of the organization influences these common HR challenges.
- Recommend one (1) HR strategy from Week 4 that you would implement in order to overcome the common challenges assessed. Justify your recommendation.
- Predict the degree of effectiveness of your recommended strategy in making the organization more competitive and productive. Provide a rationale to justify your predictions.
- Use at least three (3) quality resources in this assignment.
The specific course learning outcomes associated with this assignment are:
- Explain the human resource management process, its role in supporting the overall organizational strategies, and the various functions involved in human resource management.
- Analyze business strategy to identify human resource requirements and formulate supporting HRM plans that can improve productivity and contribute to the firm’s competitiveness.
- Summarize and explain the primary considerations impacting human resource management in support of international operations.
- Use technology and information resources to research issues in human resource management.
- Write clearly and concisely about human resource management using proper writing mechanics.
Liked this paper? Hire one of our writers to write a unique hiqh quality for you! Order Unique Answer Now