Write a 1,050- to 1,400-word paper analyzing the formation of habits using behavioral and social/cognitive approaches. Your paper should cover the following areas:
- Analyze one of your habits. How did you develop this habit? Were there role models for this habit? Which people influenced the adoption of this habit?
- Why do you continue it? Has there been a time when you have attempted to break this habit?
- Use the behavioral personality theory to explain why you have this habit.
- Describe components of social/cognitive theory that explain why the habit formed.
- Develop a plan that applies operant conditioning to change this habit.
- Between the behavioral and social/cognitive theories, which one do you find best explains your personality?
Include an introduction and conclusion in your paper.
Format your paper consistent with APA guidelines.
You will need to use 2 separate references from the reading material or the UOP Library for the assignment to be considered as quality work. These professional references help strengthen your paper when it is backed by professional research. This helps by showing that your work is not just your personal opinion concerning issues in the assignments. Order Unique Answer Now