Final Paper – Authentic Assessment
You will design a total rewards program based on an existing organization that you have studied earlier in the course or, with the instructor’s permission, a different organization. Before creating this program, you will have conducted a research project in which you have obtained thorough and detailed information about organizational goals, objectives, and challenges. In addition, you will have obtained information about the current monetary and nonmonetary rewards and work environment of the organization and the challenges or changes (such as expansions, downsizing, changes of services or products) the organization anticipates.
In the final paper, you will provide the research findings in a report of at least 10 pages of content, PLUS a title page, abstract page, reference page, and appendix documents including implementation timeline and metrics. Provide at least ten sources (in APA format) in a reference list and respective in-text citations. You will do the following:
- Summarize and describe the organization, including its key goals, objectives, challenges, values, and core competencies required for success.
- Show knowledge of the total rewards model by describing the current total rewards philosophy and its three categories of offerings.
- Identify and describe the segmentation of the workforce (we study how to differentiate employee groups depending on their drivers, such as flexible schedules, growth potential, desire for demonstrating individual expertise or team success, low obligation and easy income, or high obligation and high income).
- Describe further the current requisite competencies (knowledge, skills, and abilities) and, in your opinion, an analysis of whether the current needs will change given the issues faced by the organization.
- Recommend changes to the total rewards program, along with specific plans, including plans for communicating the changes and metrics that should be used by the organization to evaluate the success of the new program.
- Present the justification for your recommendations.
- Assess and discuss the risks of not implementing the program and the opportunities the program will give the organization.
- Provide your metrics for evaluating the total rewards program.
- Present a timeline for implementation.
View a Geico Total Rewards Program Case Study sample paper or order a unique solution to this assignment at an affordable price. Order Unique Answer Now