ORDER UNIQUE ANSWER NOW
MGMT 345 Unit 1 Discussion Questions – Operations Management
The line managers in the production department have heard a lot of good things about value chain management. They heard that you have done considerable research on this topic. They have come to your office today to discuss value chain management with you. Complete the following:
- Summarize 3 examples of how value chain helps companies become more competitive. You are presenting these to the administrative team from the production department.
- Discuss how value chain management helps companies create and build value for their clients and partnering organizations by answering the following questions:
- How do you believe value chain management works?
- How do you think value chain management can help companies be more competitive?
- How do you think value chain management helps companies create and build value?
Be sure to include your references, and format your submission in APA format.
MGMT 345 Unit 2 Discussion Questions – Supply Chain Design
Using what you learned in the game module, please explain the following aspects of a production process:
- Provide an overview of what a manufacturing process is and how it is organized.
- Explain the concepts of setup time, utilization time, production scheduling, and bottlenecks in a simple manufacturing process and what the role of the operations manager is.
MGMT 345 Unit 3 Discussion Questions – Resource Management
There are many reasons why a company should pay attention to their reputation as it relates to their future vendor relations and product supply costs and availability. Complete the following:
- Discuss why it is important for organizations to manage their reputation by answering the following questions:
- What impact could a poor quality product have on a company?
- How does reputation help a company to be more competitive?
- How do you think a company can improve their vendor and customer relations?
- Summarize 3 examples of what goes into the reputation of a company.
MGMT 345 Unit 4 Discussion Questions – Operations Scheduling
Through improved financial strategies and data management, the supply chain of a company can improve their customer experience, business efficiencies and overall financial performance. By collecting data, improving customer intimacy, establishing financial strategies, and through the use of analytics, organizations can embark on new opportunities and stronger financial futures. Complete the following:
- Discuss why it is important for an organization’s supply chain to include the management of their data and financial strategies by answering the following questions:
- What types of supply chain tools help a company collect data? Please describe two types of tools.
- How does supply chain management help a company to improve efficiency and effectiveness?
- How does contract bidding improve a company’s financial outcome?
- Why is forecasting demand important?
MGMT 345 Unit 5 Discussion Questions – Quality Assurance
Please provide the warehouse manager a summative report of the main points of focus you wish to communicate regarding the module experiences you just encountered. What realizations did you come to and when?
Please respond with 200–300 words to the following questions:
- When scheduling production of your products, what were the key factors considered?
- Why is the reputation of an organization so important?
- How do your customers differ from one another?
- What are holding costs and why is it important to manage them?
- Based on your overall performance, what are your thoughts on your overall experience of the simulation program? Did application of the skills you have learned help you to maximize your ability to meet your customer needs?