The Pharmaceutical Industry and Health Professional Services – Sample Answer
The Communication Strategy
The communication strategy adopted here by the Well Being Hospital towards making inquiry from the Get Well Drugs on their conformity and adherence to the set benchmarking standards of the United States Food and Drugs Administration should be an objective strategy, that is, one that is goal-oriented, timely and specifies its target audience appropriately (Paul, 2014)). It is very critical within the healthcare industry to uphold the standards, norms and principles put into place by the relevant authorities in regulation and guidance within the scope of such operations. The healthcare facility of Well Being Hospital should ensure that carrying out their daily business should be done with institutions and organizations which meet the set standards in order to validate their business terms and operate in an environment full of legal and operational concerns.
The development of such a communication strategy should acknowledge that the outlined standards on chemicals, foods and drug substances by the authorities are crucial measures to be considered at all times with view of benchmarking the code of ethics and operations in a healthcare facility. The dynamism and criticality of the healthcare sector calls for an explicitly stipulated course of operations within the legal and administrative standards of the industry. This part of this research paper ensures that an unequivocally stated communication strategy that Well Being Hospital is supposed to put into practice towards gaining the intended information of the compliance of the Get Well Drugs pharmaceuticals with the set standards of the Unites States Food and Drugs Administration (FDA).
This communication strategy is structured in a manner that its application should outrightly result into a comprehensive information from the Get Well Drugs on the question of them upholding the set standards of the FDA in supply their drugs to the hospital and other healthcare facilities. The key elements of communications strategy are given the prioritized standings in ensuring the objective of the whole communications process is achieved to the interest of every party involved.
Download full paper on The Pharmaceutical Industry and Health Professional Services or Order original paper at an affordable price.
The Pharmaceutical Industry and Health Professional Services Assignment Instructions
Imagine you are the head administrator at Well Being Hospital, a hypothetical local health care facility. Your task is to communicate with Get Well Drugs, a major U.S. pharmaceutical manufacturer, in order to determine if the drugs supplied by this manufacturer are within benchmark standards set forth by the United States Food and Drug Administration (FDA) and are thus suitable for use at your hospital. Specifically, you have to report your findings to the health care professionals who use these medications.
Note: You may create and / or make all necessary assumptions needed for the completion of this assignment.
Write a four to six (4-6) page paper in which you:
- Recommend a strategy for communication with Get Well Drugs in order to determine if the drugs supplied by this manufacturer are within benchmark standards set forth by the FDA.
- Outline a plan for asking questions directed toward Get Well Drugs about any FDA regulations which may be applicable to your local hospital.
- Outline a plan for communicating these findings to a local consortium of nurses and physicians at your hospital. This plan must include, at a minimum, the cost of the drugs, as well as the types of drugs for use in mental, behavioral, and general services.
- Conclude your findings, in which you suggest the pros and cons of using Get Well Drugs.
- Use at least four (4) recent (i.e., last five  years), quality academic resources in this assignment. Note: Wikipedia and other Websites do not qualify as academic resources.
Your assignment must follow these formatting requirements:
- Be typed, double spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch margins on all sides; citations and references must follow APA or school-specific format. Check with your professor for any additional instructions.
- Include a cover page containing the title of the assignment, the student’s name, the professor’s name, the course title, and the date. The cover page and the reference page are not included in the required assignment page length.
The specific course learning outcomes associated with this assignment are:
Order Unique Answer Now
- Explain the major components of the U.S. health care system, their functions, and the relationships among these components.
- Use technology and information resources to research issues in health services organization.
- Write clearly and concisely about health services organization using proper writing mechanics.