Review the list of names provided in the University of Phoenix Material: Creative Genius List. Select two individuals who are famous for their creative ideas (one from each column). Research their biographies in the University Library and/or on the Internet.
Write a 1,050- to 1,400-word paper to include the following:
- Information about each of the thinker’s unique contributions to society
- The problems or issues that their ideas sought to solve
- A description of the solutions and how his or her ideas were implemented
- Each thinker’s personal/ social/ political environments and how you think these factors contributed to their creativity
- The creative process of each thinker, including any obstacles they faced, and a comparison of the creative processes underlying each individual’s work
- A critique of their ideas: could they have done anything differently? How did their work fit into the existing framework of understanding in their field, and how did it advance further understanding of the field?
- Format your paper consistent with APA guidelines and in a Word document.
Include at least four academic references.
Sources such as Wikipedia, About.com, and Studymode.com, etc. are not acceptable or credible.
Write your paper in third person and not first person.