Read the Topic 5 Ted Case Study then c reate a 1,200-1,500-word safety plan for a client similar to Ted, who had been diagnosed with schizophrenia that addresses potential depression and suicidality.
The safety plan should include:
- What symptoms would a client with schizophrenia exhibit? What symptoms did Ted display?
- How would you have addressed Ted’s symptoms related to delusions, hallucinations, and depression?
- What other diagnosis might Ted have been misdiagnosed with and why?
- Describe which theories would have been most effective and which theories would have been least effective for treating Ted’s schizophrenia. Explain your rationale.
- Describe treatment options for addressing all of Ted’s symptoms.
- Explain how a client’s religious or spiritual beliefs come into play during the process of dealing with depression and suicide.
Include at least five scholarly references in addition to the textbook in your paper.
Prepare this assignment according to the guidelines found in the APA Style Guide, located in the Student Success Center.
Order Unique Answer Now