ECO 561 Assignment Instructions – Market Equilibration Process Paper
Equilibration is the process of moving between two equilibrium points as a result of some change in supply or demand. Understanding how market equilibrium is sought following such a change is essential for business managers. It is important to understand how economic principles, and specifically supply, demand, and their determents are a part of your everyday business decisions.
Write a paper, create a video, or create a PowerPoint presentation using a real world experience in a free market (not government regulated) to describe a change that occurred in supply or demand as a result of world events that led to the need for a move between two equilibrium states. Explain the process of how that movement occurred using behaviors of consumers and suppliers. Graph the movement between the two points as well.
ORDER UNIQUE ANSWER NOW
- Include academic research to support your ideas
- Consider the Law of demand and the determinants of demand
- Consider the Law of supply and the determinants of supply
- Describe Efficient markets theory
- Explain Surplus and shortage
- Deliver the content in no more than a 700-word paper, OR 7- to 10-slide Microsoft PowerPoint presentation, OR 2- to 3-minute video (Please choose one of these choices, not all three),
- Use University of Phoenix Material: Appendix A to create graphs illustrating the movement between the two equilibrium points and include this in the body of the assignment.
- Your assignment is consistent with APA guidelines.